What is North American Entertainment Group?
North American Entertainment Group is an interactive on-demand and live streaming video network offers high-quality entertainment.
Do you have TV apps?
At this time we do not offer Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV or Google Play apps.
Can I play this content on my TV?
Yes, there are many ways to play our content on your large screen TV such as:
AirPlay: With AirPlay Mirroring, you can display any video using your iOS screen (Macbook computer/laptop, iPad, or iPhone) on your Apple TV. While watching a video on your computer, iPhone or iPad while in Safari, simply click the AirPlay icon on the top, right hand side of the video. See further directions.
Chromecast: You have the ability to stream content (videos, pictures, audio—anything on the internet actually) on any tab that’s open in your Chrome web browser from your phone or computer. To do that, click the Google Cast icon to the right of the address bar and select your Chromecast from the list. Your tab should now appear on your TV. If you do not have the extension to add the Chromecast icon to your computer, you can download it. See full directions to watch North American Entertainment Group on Chromecast.
Screen Mirroring On Other Platforms: Screen mirroring allows you to replicate (or “mirror”) the screen of your Android, iPhone or Windows phone or tablet wirelessly onto your TV screen, letting you share (or “cast”) web pages, videos, photos, music, to your streaming device, such as Amazon Firestick, Roku, SmartTV, etc. Download an app to screen to your television.
Samsung: (Recommended) You may “mirror cast” from your phone to your SmartTV. Most Samsung smartphones include a Screen Mirroring or Smart View feature which enables screen mirroring with Samsung Smart TVs and other smart devices. You may be able to connect your non-Samsung smart device to a Samsung TV but this will depend on the manufacturer of the non-Samsung device and the age and model of your Samsung TV.
VIZIO: Stream to your Vizio TV right from your tablet, phone or computer.
Game consoles: Several video game consoles allow you to view movies online in addition to playing video games. All you need to do is make sure your video game system is connected to the Internet through your home network. Through Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo game systems, access the web like you normally would.
How do I update my payment information?
Once logged in on the website, click Dashboard at the top to access your account. Click “Billing” and then click “Use Another Card” to change your payment information.
I’m experiencing buffering or the videos cut off after minutes of buffering
While very minor buffering will happen occasionally, you should not be experiencing extreme buffering. To have an optimal streaming experience, we suggest that you should have 25 Mbps or higher to watch our HD content. You can check your internet speed here: https://fast.com/en/.
To minimize buffering here are some tips (on any device):
- Stop all other download activities connected to your wifi such as gaming, running multiple applications on your computer, phone or tablet, streaming other content simultaneously; and close any other windows on your computer
- Pause the video for about 5 minutes to create a larger buffer
- Install the latest video drivers for your computer (if you are on one)
- Move your router to a new location that is closest to the device in which you are watching North American Entertainment Group to improve signal strength
- Reboot your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, TV, Roku, Apple TV, etc.)
- Restart your home network. 1) Turn off your computer/TV/Roku device/smartphone, etc (whatever you are using to watch North American Entertainment Group), 2) Unplug your modem (and router if they are separate devices) for about 20-30 seconds, 3) Plug your modem (and router if applicable) back, 4) Wait until all of the lights on your modem return to green, 5) Turn your computer/TV/Roku device/smartphone, etc., back on, 6) Log back into North American Entertainment Group
- I’m having issues with some features showing up while logged via my computer, tablet or phone?
- Reboot your device
- Make sure you have the latest update on your operating system (For Windows, click here. For Macs, click here.)
- Check to ensure you have the latest web browser update. (For Chrome, click here. For Safari, click here. For Firefox, click here.) We recommend only using these operating systems.
Who do I contact if I have problems with the service?
We want to help. The fastest way to reach us is by simply clicking on the orange chat box at the bottom right. Email us at email@example.com or call us at (203) 533-5867. Please have your email address associated with your account handy in order to expedite the process.